Monday, January 28, 2013

Post 2

This is my second weather post.

Today it was cloudy yet warmer then it has been the last few days. The cloud coverage was been quite thick. There was very little rain that I noticed today and the radar, that came from Weather.com, shows next to nothing for our area.

I was not outside a lot today but I think the wind might of been coming from the South. There did not seem like a lot of wind for me - just crossing the bridge. But I should check that more tomorrow.

I was pretty sure yesterday that today it would continue in the awful pattern from Sunday, snow and rain - snow then rain again and I was wrong it was warmer then it had been the last few days. I was walking through a lot of slush as opposed to ice.  I think the forecast for tomorrow will be a high of 30 based on the weather patterns today and still cloudy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment